Occasional Occasions COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
At Occasional Occasions by Carlton, Curbside Cuisines by Carlton and Bon Appetit Y’all by Carlton, the health and safety of our team and guests is our top priority every day. During this time, we have increased our diligence to keep our community healthy and safe. We are following the public health recommendations of state and local health departments, the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19. We are taking the following extra steps for your health and safety:
- Offering curbside pickup and order delivery.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all high-contact surfaces.
- Continued deep cleaning and sanitation of the restaurant daily.
- Educating our staff on preventative measures including an increased frequency of our already diligent hand washing policy.
- We check team member temperatures at the start of each shift. Team members must also complete a wellness checklist before starting work for the day.
- We require our team members to wear the face masks and gloves we provide. To keep all of us safe, anyone entering our space must also wear a face covering.
- We follow strict and thorough handwashing guidelines issued by the FDA and CDC. Team members change gloves regularly and at least every 30 minutes.
- We disinfect all high-touchpoint surfaces at least once every hour with EPA-registered disinfectant. Hand sanitizer stations are available in our kitchens and dining rooms.
- We’ve redesigned processes with the guidance of food safety experts. Our cooking stations have minimal interaction, and any shared equipment is sanitized between use.
- Offer boxed meals to reduce guests contact.
- We seal our packaging and delivery bags to ensure your food is safe after it leaves our kitchens. All of our pickup stations are contactless.
- Team members are required to stay home if they do not feel well. To take care of them, we have expanded our benefits with emergency paid sick leave and family leave.